Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hallowe'en

I was very pleased with my costume this year, despite the fact that the only place I got to wear it was at work.  Two people figured out who I was without having to be told; both of them in that crucial age of 25-30 and most likely with sisters.  It's odd because I never actually watched the television show, but I occasionally saw paraphernilia and was deeply impressed by the awesomeness of the outfit.  

I was talking with my mother this evening.  She has to dress up as a member of Abba for a skit she's doing at work, and her attitude towards costumes is EXACTLY opposite to mine; i.e. she cannot imagine anything less fun than putting one together and then wearing it to an event.  It's a shame because I think she could make a really good Lalla Orange in my Colour Kid Entourage 2009.  Anyone else up for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home