Saturday, March 01, 2008

The ongoing record of my hair, which for some reason I feel compelled to document to a degree unseen in any other aspect of my life

What my hair looked like this morning:


What my hair looks like now:



This cut was definitely not as economical as my last one (I was a hair model in Feb 06 and got the best haircut of my life for free). Still, given the length of time since the hands of a professional touched my hair, this was probably justifiable/long overdue.

In other news, Ben is at a conference in Nelson this weekend so I have the apartment to myself. Thus far I have taken advantage of his absence to: 1)sleep with all my limbs outspread 2)eat beans.

That latter one I probably would have done anyways, come to think of it.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 a.m., Blogger Crypto said...

Very nice :)
I'm also a fan of documenting my hair changes, so I totally understand you urge.

Remember to play your violin while Ben is away.

 
At 6:42 a.m., Blogger annika fox said...

I wasn't feeling brave this time, though! Because there are still all the other people in the building to think about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home