Sunday, March 02, 2008

I see through your fog of lies and deception, people. The New York Post has opened my eyes.

"March 2, 2008 -- You won't be content with superficial answers to life's big questions this year. You will use your incisive mind to cut through the fog of lies and deception and get to the root of what is really going on. Then you must make it your mission to clue others in to the big secret you have uncovered."

I trust you all noticed that you must listen to me this year, no matter how crazily paranoid I may sound.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 a.m., Blogger Crypto said...

I will blindly trust everything you say.

 
At 3:55 p.m., Blogger annika fox said...

EHHxcellent...

 
At 9:21 p.m., Blogger bento said...

You can never penetrate my lies and deception -- it is an opaque veil of extreme BS through which you will never penetrate. HaHA!

although I shall remember that you are the 'true meaning of the universe' guru, should I be in need of enlightenment. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home